Design is one way to communicate; to stimulate the construction of a message in the mind of the viewer, which is far more powerful than transmitting a readymade message. But after a brand is conceived, then what? At LdM, draw the important connection between brand creation and brand communication. Students with career goals that lie at the intersection of advertising, business, communications, and design will apply their knowledge of consumer behavior to achieve greater professional versatility. Designers will demonstrate fundamental business competencies that add value to their technical expertise, and brand managers will come to know art as a form of controlled creation, capable of generating new perspectives.
- COM 411 Global Brand Management
- GRA 382 Brand Design
- Upper-level students majoring in advertising, business, communications, graphic design, media studies, and/or marketing.
- Currently or formerly employed brand managers.
- Influencers, entrepreneurs, and anyone seeking to build their own brand and discover useful marketing skills that exceed branding basics.
- 1-month program: Florence, July (Brand Design; Global Brand Management)