The program dates listed indicate arrival and departure dates for each session. When making outbound travel arrangements, be mindful of the time change. Please be sure that your flight arrives in Italy on the correct day, as flights often arrive in Italy the day after departure.
The deadlines stated herein apply to those students enrolling through the LdM Academic Relations + Students Services Office or the LdM International Enrollment Office. If you are enrolling through an affiliate institution or program provider, please consult the information particular to that institution or provider.
Application Deadlines On-site Programs
- Fall Semester: June 15th
- Two Italies Fall Semester: June 15th
- Spring Semester: November 15th
- Two Italies Spring Semester: November 15th
- January Intersession: November 15th
- Academic Year / One-year Certificates / One-year Professional and Advanced Certificates: June 15th
Summer Session I (June): April 10th
Summer Session II (July): May 15th
- Summer Certificate Program (June Session): April 15th
- Summer Certificate Program (July Session): May 15th