Summer Certificates 2022 – Tuition and Fees
Each summer certificate consists of two core courses. Although each course listed for the 2022 Summer Certificates may be taken as a single study abroad course, the Certificate is only awarded to those students co-enrolled in both Summer Certificate courses.
Session I – June 2022: €2.450
Session II – July 2022: €2.450
Please note: a € 250 housing safety deposit is to be added and will be refunded to students after the end of the term if no damages are found to the apartment.
* Students who stay for BOTH summer sessions will receive housing at no extra cost during the break between the two summer sessions, even if the students are attending the LdM program in two different cities. In this case, the students will spend the break in Florence.
For more information regarding housing costs, please contact [email protected]
Payment and Cancellation Policies
Summer I / June 2022: April 15
Summer II / July 2022: May 15
Summer I / June 2022: May 15
Summer II / July 2022: June 15
TUITION CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL TERMS
If an official cancellation notice is received by LdM:
- 20 days or more before the start of the term, the student will be liable for 20% of the tuition.
- 19 to 7 days before the start of the term, the student will be liable for 30% of the tuition.
- 6 days to the beginning of the term, no refund will be given.
After classes start, no refund will be due to students who do not attend or who withdraw from LdM. Fees are not transferable to other persons.
Students will receive the refund minus the cost of any transfer fees.
SUMMER 2022 HOUSING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any cancellation must be communicated in a written withdrawal form which can be requested. Please remember that once the student arrives in Italy, no refund will be made for any reason whatsoever in the event of a student deciding to cancel change or vacate an assigned apartment.
- If a student cancels 45 days or MORE prior to the Housing Check-In date, the €250 security deposit and full rent payment will be refunded.
- If a student cancels 44-15 days preceding the Housing Check-In date, the student will lose the security deposit (€250) but will be refunded the full rent payment.
- If a student cancels 14-0 days preceding the Housing Check-In date – or fails to check-in to his or her Housing assignment – the student is responsible for the full rental amount and the security deposit of the accommodation for the entire academic term.
- The student will be fully liable for the total Housing cost and security deposit if no official notice of the student’s cancellation is received by LdM before Housing Check-In.
Given the costs paid to external housing providers on behalf of the students are non-recoverable, refunds beyond those outlined above are not possible, regardless of reason (including but not limited to those related to COVID).